[LISTEN] Rhapsody of Realities Audio October 10 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Fasting Helps To Maintain Spiritual Focus
In today’s devotional, Fasting is presented as a powerful spiritual discipline that helps believers maintain spiritual focus, become more sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit, and enhance their effectiveness in the things of the Spirit. It is described as a practice that turns one’s attention to the Lord and sharpens their ability to hear from God
- Fasting and Spiritual Focus: The devotional discusses the spiritual benefits of fasting, with a specific emphasis on how fasting helps individuals maintain spiritual focus. Fasting is described as a practice that involves abstaining not only from food but also from all forms of distraction. By doing so, one’s spirit becomes more sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Turning Attention to the Lord: Fasting is presented as a way to turn one’s heart and mind away from the things of the world and toward the Lord. It is seen as a means to become more conscious of God’s guidance and leading within one’s spirit.
- Enhanced Effectiveness: The devotional highlights that fasting and prayer can enhance an individual’s effectiveness in spiritual matters. It sharpens one’s ability to hear from God and receive His guidance, making them more attuned to the promptings and instructions of the Holy Spirit.
- Confession of Faith: The devotional concludes with a confession of faith, affirming the believer’s receptiveness and responsiveness to God’s guidance and direction
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.