Read Today’s Rhapsody of Realities June 18 2023 Written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Today’s Topic: HIS SPIRITUAL CLOUD
- Today’s devotional emphasises the understanding that as believers, we live in God’s spiritual cloud, the Holy Spirit, which provides us with an atmosphere of joy, bliss, and glory. This divine atmosphere sustains and nurtures us, making us independent of external circumstances and creating an oasis of love in a troubled world.
Today’s Message For Rhapsody of Realities
Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go (Nehemiah 9:12).
The opening verse brings to mind what happened to the children of Israel as they journeyed out of Egypt. The Bible tells us in Exodus 13:21-22, that they carried their own atmosphere through the wilderness for forty years
Nehemiah also referenced this atmosphere of bliss in which the children of Israel lived. Nehemiah 9:21 (AMPC) says, “Forty years You sustained them in the wilderness; they lacked nothing, their clothes did not wear out, and their feet did not swell.”
Read Yesterday’s Devotional
The Lord hasn’t changed. The Father’s loving-kindness didn’t end with the children of Israel; it’s even better with us today. When you were born again, you were born into God’s glory; born into God’s spiritual cloud; that’s the Holy pirit. You live in His presence, in a divine atmosphere of joy, bliss and glory, where you’re sustained and nurtured by Him, absolutely independent of circumstances. You’re fully at rest.
His presence in, with, and about you makes you an oasis of love in a troubled world. Be mindful of this always There could be chaos or anarchy everywhere, but in Him, you’re at peace and in safety. Hallelujah!
Dear Father, your presence in, with, and about me makes me an oasis of love and grace in a troubled world. ‘m born from above; I live the heavenly ife hereon earth, nurtured by your divine love, and enwrapped in your kindness, glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!
21 And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.
19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.
1- YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 7:54-8:1-8 & 2 Chronicles 31-32
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 2:8-20 & Deuteronomy 16
About Rhapsody of Realities
Rhapsody of Realities 2023 Daily Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D. D.D). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l. If you have been blessed, please share your testimony by contacting us.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
- Why you should read this devotional every day
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.