Read Today’s Rhapsody of Realities June 2 2023 Written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Today’s Topic is: WE’RE HIS HOLY SANCTUARY
- The key takeaway from today’s devotional is the profound understanding that as believers, we are the temple of God, with His Spirit dwelling within us. This divine indwelling sanctifies us, making us holy and blameless in His sight. Our sanctity surpasses that of Mount Sinai, which was declared holy merely by God’s presence. As God’s holy sanctuary, we are called to walk in the light of this truth, reigning over sin, Satan, and circumstances, and serving God joyously in love. This understanding of our divine sanctity as believers is a powerful testament to our faith and a cornerstone of our spiritual identity.
Today’s Message For Rhapsody of Realities
The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of israel (Psalm 68:8).
The Bible says, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16). That means you’re God’s house, His holy sanctuary.
In Hebrews 3:1, the Bible says, “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling..” Colossians 1:22 (CEV) says, “..God made peace with you, and now he lets you stand in his presence as people who are holy and faultless and innocent.”
Think about that! Then Ephesians 1:4 says, “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.” Hallelujah!
Read Yesterday’s Devotional
In Exodus 19, when Moses brought the people from the camp to meet God, the Bible tells us that God descended on Mount Sinai with a terrible display of power: the mountain shuddered in huge spasms, with smoke billowing from it, so much so that the people trembled before the Lord. God only stepped on it and it was declared a holy mountain.
His presence made it holy. Now, think about the fact that He didn’t indwell the mountain; but He indwells you! Hallelujah! You’re more holy than Mount Sinai.
No wonder He tells us in Ephesians 5:25-27 that Christ gave Himself for us-the Church-that He might sanctify and cleanse us with the washing of water by the Word, and present us to Himself glorious, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that we should be holy and without blemish. Blessed be God!
Dear Father, thank you for your divine presence in me that makes me holy, unblameable and unreproveable in your sight. walk in the light of this truth, and reign over sin, Satan and circumstances. I’m victorious all the way, serving you joyously in love, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 17:1-26 & 1 Chronicles 9-10
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:43-52 & Numbers 36
About Rhapsody of Realities
Rhapsody of Realities 2023 Daily Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D. D.D). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l. If you have been blessed, please share your testimony by contacting us.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
- Why you should read this devotional every day
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.