Read Today’s Rhapsody of Realities June 22 2023 Written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Today’s Topic: ESTABLISH AND EXTEND HIS KINGDOM
- Believers have a divine purpose to establish God’s Kingdom on earth through prayer, teaching, and proclaiming the Gospel. By seeking His Kingdom and righteousness first, we can witness the manifestation of His glory and experience great testimonies of salvation worldwide.
Today’s Message For Rhapsody of Realities
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33).
In our walk with God, it’s important to always keep in focus our purpose in the earth; why are we here? Our primary purpose is to establish and extend the Kingdom of God to the ends of the earth.
The Bible says, “For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea” (Habakkuk 2:14). It’s our responsibility to make this happen. It’s our job!
Read Yesterday’s Devotional
Matthew 28:19 conveys the mandate of the Master; He instructed, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” In essence, He wants us to make students or pupils of the nations. What a caling!
There are many who think God is running this world by Himself and so whatever happens is His will. If that were true, why would Jesus teach His disciples to pray in this manner, “..ur Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6:9-10). Why admonish them to pray that way if God’s will is always being done in the earth?
We pray in that way because it’s our responsibility to enforce His will in the earth. God’s will is always done in heaven, but in in the earth, only God’s people can pray His will into manifestation.
So, in prayer, speak forth salvation in your city, your state and in your country. Pray that righteousness îlls the land and the Gospel has free course and is glorified, resulting in a massive harvest of souls into the Kingdom. Amen.
Dear Father, your Kingdom reigns and is established in the earth, and in the hearts of men as the Gospel is proclaimed around the world is today. The light of the Gospel shines evermore in all nations, resulting in great testimonies of salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
Matthew 6:33 AMPC
1- YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 10:1-23 & Ezra 4-6
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 3:1-11 & Deuteronomy 20
About Rhapsody of Realities
Rhapsody of Realities 2023 Daily Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D. D.D). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l. If you have been blessed, please share your testimony by contacting us.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
- Why you should read this devotional every day
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.