Read Today’s Rhapsody Of Realities May 11 2023 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
TOPIC: SENT TO TELL HIS STORY
Key Takeaways Rhapsody of Realities May 11 2023
- Jesus as the embodiment of God: Understand the true nature of Jesus, who is not just a great religious leader or a saviour, but the omnipotent and immortal God Himself.
- He is the embodiment of the Godhead, coequal with the Father, and possesses all authority in heaven, on earth, and under the earth (Colossians 1:19; 2:9; 1 Timothy 6:14-16).
- Our mission is to spread the message of Jesus: Realize the importance of letting the world know about the real Jesus, who came to die as a man for all men and was raised from the dead to live forever. Our purpose is to share His message and let people understand that Jesus is the true God and the source of salvation.
- The ultimate goal and reward for our work on earth: Acknowledge that our work on earth is not an end in itself. Eventually, we will have completed all that Jesus has asked us to do, and when the Lord appears, we will receive crowns of glory that never fade away (1 Peter 5:4). Our purpose is to spread the message of Jesus until that time comes, and we can rejoice in His eternal glory.
Rhapsody Of Realities For Today Message
Pastor Chris is saying to us: Sent To Tell Us His Story and our opening scripture comes from the Book of 2 Corinthians John 14:9 (KJV) and it says:
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
All over the world, people pray in the Name of Jesus. They preach Him on the streets and every week in churches. Some have written books about Him, sung about Him, and prophesied in His Name. But a very painful reality is that many don’t know who He really is.
Listen to Rhapsody of Realities Audio May 11 2023
[sonaar_audioplayer artwork_id=”” feed=”https://roraudio.b-cdn.net/2023/may/11.mp3″ feed_title=” PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN” player_layout=”skin_float_tracklist” hide_progressbar=”false” display_control_artwork=”true” hide_artwork=”false” show_playlist=”false” show_track_market=”false” show_album_market=”false” hide_timeline=”false”][/sonaar_audioplayer]
True, they’ve heard about Him, but He’s not merely “a great religious leader” that many know Him as; He is God. Sadly, even among preachers, some only know Him as Saviour who saved us from our sins.
But Jesus is much more than that. He’s Himself God: the omnipotent, immortal God, living in unapproachable light of divine glory, coequal with the Father and the embodiment of the Godhead (Colossians 1:19; 2:9; 1 Timothy 6:14-16).
Read Yesterday’s Devotional
Jesus is the King of kings and Lord of all, who has all authority in heaven, in earth, and under the earth. We’re His witnesses, and we have to let the world know that He’s real and that He came to die as a man for all men; He was raised from the dead and lives forever. Let’s get busy telling the whole world about Him.
The work we’re doing here on earth isn’t an end in itself. One day, we would have told the last person; we would have held the last conference or the last church service; we would have completed everything He asked us to do, and then we’ll hear that trumpet sound.
The Lord will appear and we’ll receive crowns of glory: “And when the Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away”(1 Peter 5:4). Glory to His Name forever!
Blessed Lord Jesus, how great you are! You’re the immortal God, the King of kings and Lord of all, with all authority in heaven, in earth, and under the earth.
You’re the Master and Ruler, the One with supreme authority and pre-eminence. I believe with all my heart and declare with my mouth that you’re my Lord; you’re God over all, and the One who made all things! I love you, Lord!
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
2 Corinthians 4:5-6
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:18-20
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 5:31-47 & 1 Kings 7-8
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 9:30-37 & Numbers 14
About Rhapsody of Realities
Rhapsody of Realities 2023 Daily Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D. D.D). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l. If you have been blessed, please share your testimony by contacting us.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities May 2023 pdf is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.