Rhapsody of Realities Audio August 20 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: His Fullness In Us
Today’s devotional emphasizes that believers possess the fullness of God within them, drawing from John 3:34 to stress that God’s Spirit is not given by measure. It underscores that believers, just like Christ, house this fullness of God, as indicated by scriptures like Colossians 1:19 and Colossians 2:10. The devotional encourages believers to comprehend the transformative nature of this truth and manifest Christ and the supernatural continually. It concludes by urging believers to confess their identity as carriers of God’s fullness.
- Today’s devotional centers on the concept that believers have the fullness of God residing in them, referencing John 3:34 to emphasize that God does not give His Spirit by measure.
- It highlights the truth that just as the Holy Spirit dwelt in Christ, He now resides in believers, indicating a fullness of God within them.
- The devotional explains that Colossians 1:19 states that all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell in Jesus, and similarly, Colossians 2:10 asserts that believers are complete in Him.
- It discusses the transformative nature of this understanding, noting that it has the power to change the world.
- The devotional encourages believers to confess their identity as carriers of God’s fullness and emphasizes the continuous manifestation of Christ and the supernatural through them.
- It ends with a reference to the prayer of Paul in Ephesians 3:19 and the idea that the Church is the fullness of Christ that fills all in all.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.