Rhapsody of Realities Audio August 4 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Made Whole And Delivered From Pitfalls
The Word of God is a powerful healing force that can mend, cure, and thoroughly make believers whole. It serves as a divine physician, healing the body and delivering from unforeseen pitfalls. Confessing and meditating on the Word allows its curative abilities to work in one’s life, leading to divine health, prosperity, and victory. Trust in the Word of God to guide and protect you through life’s challenges. Amen.
- The devotional highlights Psalm 107:20, stating that God sent His Word to heal and deliver people from destructions (pitfalls).
- The Hebrew word for “healed” (râphâh) means to mend, cure, repair, and thoroughly make whole. The Word of God has curative abilities, and believers can use it to keep their bodies in divine health.
- The same word, “râphâh,” is also translated as “physician,” emphasizing God’s role as our healer and deliverer.
- The Word of God can deliver believers from unforeseen troubles or pitfalls, guiding them to navigate life triumphantly and walk in prosperity.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.