Rhapsody of Realities Audio August 9 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Rightwiseness And The Judgments Of God
“Rightwiseness” is an attribute of righteousness that refers to the ability to always be and do right in the presence of God. This quality is imparted to believers through God’s nature of righteousness. Through “rightwiseness,” believers carry the judgments of God in their spirits, enabling them to judge by the Spirit and discern according to God’s perspective.
- Today’s devotional focuses on the attribute of righteousness called “Rightwiseness,” which refers to the ability to always be and do right in the presence of a holy God.
- “Rightwise” means to be rightward or towards the right. It signifies rightness, the ability to always be and do right in the presence of God.
- Rightwiseness is imparted to believers through the nature of God’s righteousness. When believers receive God’s righteousness, they gain the ability to know and do what’s right, just like God.
- The judgments of God refer to how God perceives and judges things, how He sees things and thinks about them. Believers, having God’s righteousness, now carry the judgments of God in their spirits.
- Through the attribute of “rightwiseness,” believers judge by the Spirit, just as Christ did, not according to physical senses but through spiritual discernment.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.