Rhapsody of Realities Audio July 10 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Give Joyfully In Faith
As believers, we are called to give joyfully in faith, following the example of Abraham. Our giving should be prompted by our trust in God’s promises and His faithfulness. When we give willingly and cheerfully, not only in financial offerings but also in supporting others, we experience the blessings and multiplication of our righteousness. Let us embrace the joy of giving and make a significant impact in the spread of the Gospel and the advancement of God’s Kingdom.
- The scripture from 2 Corinthians 9:7 emphasizes that giving should be done willingly and cheerfully, not out of compulsion or grudgingly, as God loves a cheerful giver.
- The story of Abraham in Genesis 22 exemplifies cheerful and faithful giving. Despite waiting years for a child, Abraham was willing to offer his only son, Isaac, as a sacrifice when God instructed him to do so.
- Abraham’s act of obedience demonstrated his faith in God’s ability to raise Isaac from the dead. He believed in God’s promises and trusted Him completely.
- Like Abraham, as descendants of faith, we are called to give joyfully and cheerfully. Our giving is prompted by faith and done from the heart.
- When we give willingly and joyfully, especially for the spread of the Gospel, we experience a life of increasing greatness, relevance, and impact in the Kingdom of God.
- Giving is a spiritual principle that brings blessings. As Jesus said in Acts 20:35, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
- Our giving should go beyond financial contributions and include supporting the weak, remembering the words of Jesus, and being generous to the poor.
- Luke 6:38 reminds us that when we give, it will be given back to us in good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.