Rhapsody of Realities Audio July 13 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Recreated In Christ
As believers, we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus for a purpose. We are called to live the good life, free from the negative influences of the world. By confessing and declaring our identity as God’s excellent handiwork, we align ourselves with the truth and walk in the predestined paths of glory and excellence. Embrace your recreated identity in Christ and live the life of purpose and fulfillment that God has planned for you.
- The scripture from Ephesians 2:10 emphasizes that believers are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, born anew to do the good works predestined for them.
- This recreation in Christ sets believers apart from the first creation and signifies a special creation for those who are born again.
- The purpose of this new birth is to walk in the paths prepared by God and to fulfill the good works planned beforehand.
- The good life, full of excellence and glory, is the life that believers are prearranged to live as a result of being recreated in Christ.
- Sickness, disease, infirmity, or poverty should not be part of the believer’s life because they have been made superior to them through their recreation in Christ.
- Confessing and declaring one’s identity as God’s excellent handiwork, fashioned for good works and the good life, reinforces the truth and power of this reality
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.