Rhapsody of Realities Audio July 22 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Born Of Him
Believers in Christ are born of God, partaking in His divine nature. We are not ordinary, but divine beings, called “sons of God.” This realization empowers us to live righteous, victorious lives, knowing that we are heirs of God’s promises and bearers of His nature on earth. Embracing our divine identity enables us to walk in fellowship with the Father and live in the reality of our new birth.
- The Christian is not an ordinary person; being born again makes them a partaker of the divine nature and an associate of the Godkind.
- The human life received from biological parents was depraved and corruptible, necessitating the supplanting with the life and nature of God through being born again.
- Believers are literally sons of God, born of Him, and are referred to as “teknon,” which emphasizes the fact that they are born of God.
- Everything reproduces after its kind, and since God gave birth to us, we share His divine nature. The Bible even states, “Ye are gods” (John 10:34).
- As we are in Christ, we walk in righteousness, glory, and victory, expressing the divinity of God within us.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.