Rhapsody of Realities Audio July 30 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: The Word Propels You To “Do”
The Word of God is a powerful force that propels believers to take action and fulfill their dreams. Meditating on the Word leads to the desire and ability to act on God’s instructions, resulting in prosperity, wisdom, and success. Let the Word dwell richly in your heart, for it builds, strengthens, and stirs your spirit to walk in the path of greatness and fulfillment in Christ. Hallelujah!
- The devotional emphasizes the power of the Word of God as a propelling force that motivates and enables believers to take action and fulfill their dreams.
- Success comes from acting upon the Word, not just seeing or hearing it. Meditating on the Word leads to the desire and power to do what it says.
- Joshua 1:8 highlights the importance of meditating on the Word day and night, leading to prosperity, wisdom, and success through obedience to God’s instructions.
- Colossians 3:16 encourages believers to let the Word dwell richly in their hearts, as it builds, strengthens, and stirs their spirits to act on God’s promptings and visions.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.