Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 29 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: HIS GOOD WORKS
Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 29 2023 Summary
- The opening scripture in Acts 10:38 highlights how God anointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost and power, and He went about doing good and healing those oppressed by the devil.
- In John 9, the disciples questioned Jesus about a man born blind, assuming his blindness was a result of sin. Jesus clarified that neither the man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God would be manifested in him.
- Jesus emphasized His mission to work the works of God, bringing healing and restoration.
- The work of blindness did not come from God; it was the result of the devil’s oppression.
- Jesus was anointed by God to do good, heal the sick, restore the maimed, give sight to the blind, mend the brokenhearted, deliver the oppressed, and even raise the dead.
- The works of God are characterized by goodness, kindness, love, and righteousness.
- Through the power of the Holy Spirit, believers are called to continue the good works of God, bringing healing and restoration to others.
- Prayer should affirm the destruction of Satan’s hold over people’s lives and the manifestation of God’s will through His children.
We have created a helpful Study guide for Rhapsody of Realities just for you. Be sure to check it out.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.