Listen To Rhapsody of Realities Audio May 20 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Know and Walk in The Truth
Rhapsody of Realities Audio May 20 2023 Summary
- Our devotional begins with the scripture John 8:32, highlighting the importance of knowing the truth to attain freedom.
- The today’s devotional asserts that ignorance of truth leads to suffering, citing Hosea 4:6, where God mentions the destruction of His people due to lack of knowledge.
- The main purpose of the devotional is to teach God’s Word, enabling believers to walk in truth and comprehend the realities of the new life in Christ.
- Truth is defined as the Word of God, and the consequences of ignorance of God’s Word are noted as defeat, sadness, gloom, failure, and sickness.
- Today’s devotional brings hope, stating that through the knowledge of Christ and one’s heritage in Him, life can be transformed qualitatively, as per Proverbs 11:9.
- It emphasizes that Christians are a special breed, superior to sickness, disease, darkness, and everything related to the devil, referencing 1 Peter 2:9.
- The concept of the Christian life being incorruptible and invincible is introduced, explaining that this life cannot be infected by disease or destroyed by poison.
- The believers’ divine nature and divine life are affirmed, as well as the indwelling and quickening power of the Spirit of God, as stated in Romans 8:11.
- Finally, today’s devotional encourages readers to consciously affirm and exercise these truths about themselves to experience victory over sickness, disease, and infirmities.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities May 2023 pdf is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.