Rhapsody of Realities Audio September 4 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Contending For Lost Souls
Today’s devotional teaches that soul-winning involves a spiritual battle, emphasizing that it’s more than just sharing the message of Christ. Believers are encouraged to contend for the souls they seek to win, especially through passionate prayer. The example of Paul’s soul-travail in Galatians 4:19 is cited. Prayers should focus on breaking Satan’s bondage and deception, ensuring that those who receive the Gospel do so with faith.
- The devotional is based on 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV), highlighting the struggle to save souls from perishing due to the god of this age blinding their minds.
- It emphasizes that soul-winning involves more than just telling someone about Christ; it also requires spiritual warfare in the form of prayer.
- Believers are urged to contend for the souls they seek to win, especially in prayer, as Satan attempts to hinder their growth and spiritual progress.
- The example of Paul’s words in Galatians 4:19, where he expressed his passionate prayer for the spiritual growth of believers, is cited as an illustration of soul-travail.
- The message encourages believers to pray that those who receive the Gospel message do so with faith and that Satan’s bondage and deception are broken.
- The closing prayer expresses gratitude for the task of sharing the message of eternal life and requests God’s help in shining the light of the Gospel in the hearts of the lost, breaking religious bondage, and bringing forth freedom and salvation.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.