Rhapsody Of Realities Today May 6 2023 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
TOPIC: YOU’RE ON A UNIQUE ASSIGNMENT
Summary of Rhapsody of Realities Today May 6 2023: You’re on a Unique Assignment
- Embrace the uniqueness of your God-given assignment: Recognize that every individual has a unique calling and purpose in life. Cherish and find joy in fulfilling the specific assignment that God has given you, as no one else can complete it in the same way.
- Learn from biblical examples of unique assignments: Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles, and Joshua, who led the Israelites into the Promised Land, both understood and celebrated their unique assignments. These examples remind us of the importance of knowing and embracing our distinct callings.
- Establish and fulfil your purpose in your surroundings: Whether it’s your country, city, town, village, neighbourhood, school, or office, understand that you are placed there for a unique assignment. Commit to fulfilling your purpose with confidence and grace, helping to expand God’s Kingdom on Earth.
Rhapsody Of Realities For Today Message
Pastor Chris is saying to us: You’re on a Unique Assignment and our opening scripture comes from the Book of Acts 26:16 (KJV) and which says:
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
There are billions of people on Earth today and no two fingerprints are alike in the whole world. We are all uniquely gifted, blessed and called of God. So let your joy be in fulfilling the calling that God has given you. You’re on a unique assignment; stay in the grace that God gave you, as no one can do it exactly like you
Listen to Rhapsody of Realities Today May 6 2023
[sonaar_audioplayer artwork_id=”” feed=”https://roraudio.b-cdn.net/2023/may/06.mp3″ feed_title=” PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN” player_layout=”skin_float_tracklist” hide_progressbar=”false” display_control_artwork=”true” hide_artwork=”false” show_playlist=”false” show_track_market=”false” show_album_market=”false” hide_timeline=”false”][/sonaar_audioplayer]
Think about Paul. He was an apostle to the Gentiles. That wasn’t something fashionable in his day. But he celebrated his unique assignment, he said in Romans Chapter 11, verse 13. I am the apostle of the Gentiles. I magnify my office. He didn’t wish to have been sent to the Jews.; Peter had that.
Read Yesterday’s Devotional
It’s like Joshua too. Though he walked closely with Moses before Moses died, He understood the uniqueness of what God wanted him to do.
In Joshua Chapter One, God said to him go over this Jordan thou and all this people unto the land which I do give to them, for unto this people shall thou divide for an inheritance the land which I swear to their fathers to give them (Joshua chapter one verses 2 to 6)
When Joshua got those marching orders. He understood that his assignment was unique from that of Moses. God had earlier told Moses “ I want you to bring my people out of Egypt” (Exodus Chapter 3, verses 7 to 10). Moses brought them out of captivity in Egypt alright, but it was Joshua who took them into the land of promise and divided it for their inheritance (Joshua Chapter One verses 2 and 6).
Have you established your unique assignment in that country, City, town? Village, neighbourhood school or office? Don’t think you’re there, just like everyone else, to do the same things they’re all doing. Understand that you are on a unique assignment. Fulfil your purpose with poise.
Dear Father. I’m immensely grateful and excited about the uniqueness of my assignments in the Earth. I fulfil my purpose in Christ and walk in preordained paths that you played before the foundation of the world, that I may serve and live for you.
Through me, your Kingdom reigns and expands in the earth, and in the hearts of men, In Jesus’ name. Amen.
16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
17 And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
Ephesians 2:10 (AMPC)
10 For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 3:1-21 & 2 Samuel 22
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:10-21 & Numbers 9
About Rhapsody of Realities
Rhapsody of Realities is an exceptional book that carries a message of life from God to you. Often referred to as the “Messenger Angel,” this devotional provides daily spiritual guidance for your growth and development.
It includes a topic, a theme scripture, a message, a daily confession, and a Bible reading plan segment, bringing the richness of God’s Word to millions worldwide.
It is not only a study guide but also a tool for effective evangelism, adopted by individuals, churches, and organizations worldwide. Its divine message has led to millions receiving salvation and has spread across nations since its inception in 2001.
It’s the most widely distributed and translated book in the world and owes its impact to partnership with over 21 million people in different nations who seek to transform their world with the Gospel.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities May 2023 pdf is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Read Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Watch Livestream of Rhapsody TV, Loveworld SAT, Loveworld USA and Loveworld XP
- Learn How to with Rhapsody of Realities
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.