Study Guide Rhapsody of Realities May 25 2023
Title: A Training for Greater Responsibilities written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Theme Scripture: 1 Corinthians 4:20 (NLT)
Additional Scriptures for Study:
14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Devotional Summary: Today’s devotional emphasizes the importance of understanding the distinction between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven and how our actions on earth are training for greater responsibilities in the Kingdom to come.
- Understanding the Kingdoms: Reflect on the difference between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven as explained in the devotional. How do you understand these concepts? How do they relate to your daily life?
- Reflection on the Key Scripture: Reflect on the key scripture (1 Corinthians 4:20). What does it mean to you that the Kingdom of God is not just fancy talk but living by God’s power?
- The Role of Believers: Today’s devotional encourages believers to serve the Lord wholeheartedly and strive to accomplish big things for the Kingdom. What does this mean to you personally? How can you serve the Lord wholeheartedly in your daily life?
- Preparing for the ‘Hereafter’: Reflect on the concept of preparing for a ‘hereafter’. How does this concept influence your actions and decisions today?
- Practical Application: Identify one or two practical ways you can apply the teachings from this devotional in your life. This could be a specific action, a change in mindset, or a commitment to serve in a new way.
- Prayer Reflection: Reflect on the prayer provided in the devotional. How do the words resonate with your personal spiritual journey? Consider writing your own prayer that aligns with the teachings of the devotional.
- Further Study: Spend time studying the additional scriptures provided (Mark 1:14, Matthew 3:1-2, Matthew 10:7). How do these scriptures enhance your understanding of the devotional’s message?
Remember, the goal of the study guide is to deepen your understanding of the devotional and apply its teachings to your life. Take your time with each step, and don’t rush the process. The more time you spend reflecting and applying, the more you’ll gain from the study. God Bless You.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
- Why you should read this devotional every day
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.