Read Today’s Rhapsody of Realities May 25 2023 Written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
And Today the Topic is: A TRAINING FOR GREATER RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Rhapsody of Realities for May 25 2023 written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome tells us believers are called to prepare for greater Kingdom responsibilities by understanding the distinction between the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of heaven. The tasks undertaken for the Lord on earth today are trainings for greater responsibilities in the Kingdom to come. Believers are encouraged to serve the Lord wholeheartedly, strive to accomplish big things for the Kingdom, and prepare for a ‘hereafter’.
Today’s Message for Rhapsody of Realities
Pastor Chris is saying to us: A TRAINING FOR GREATER RESPONSIBILITIES and our opening scripture comes from the Book of 1 Corinthians 4:20 (NLT) and it says:
For the Kingdom of God is not just fancy talk; it is living by God’s power
In our previous study, we learnt about the Kingdom of heaven and how its purpose is to establish the Kingdom of God in the earth. But what’s the Kingdom of heaven? It refers to the political government of Jesus Christ.
The Bible says, “…and the government shall be upon his shoulder.” (Isaiah 9:6). This is dealing with His structures and political arrangement Even though the Kingdom of heaven is in the earth and ruling the spirit world, it’s not yet governing the people.
To understand this, think of a political party that’s already active with members, but hasn’t assumed authority over the government of the state or nation.
Read Yesterday’s Devotional
When that party eventually takes over the government everything changes. In the same way, once the Kingdom of God is truly and duly established in the earth, then the Kingdom of heaven takes over! But for now, the political structures in the world today will continue to nose-dive, and the world will keep having more problems until the Rapture takes place.
The period of tribulation will then follow, after which the Lord Jesus will appear from heaven.
The Bible says in Daniel 7:27 “And the Kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the Kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.” At His second coming, the Lord Jesus gets the Kingdom! He’ll establish His political structures on earth and take over. Hallelujah! He’ll reign and rule and, in the end, deliver the Kingdom to God the Father.
Understand that all the things we’re doing for the Lord on earth today aren’t an end in themselves; they’re trainings for greater Kingdom responsibilities ahead. Therefore, serve the Lord wholeheartedly, and make up your mind to accomplish big things for the Kingdom, knowing that there’s a “hereafter”
Dear Father, I consciously invest time, energy and resources in the education and training of my spirit for greater Kingdom responsibilities ahead. I’m inspired and fortified for the Kingdom-life, in and by the Word. I’m positioned for greatness, living the triumphant, prosperous life through the power and effectual working of your Word in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 12:1-19 & 2 Kings 16-17
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 12:35-44 & Numbers 28
About Rhapsody of Realities
Rhapsody of Realities 2023 Daily Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D. D.D). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l. If you have been blessed, please share your testimony by contacting us.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
- Why you should read this devotional every day
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.