Rhapsody of Realities Audio July 15 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: We Were In Him
Believers were in Christ during His crucifixion, death, burial, and resurrection. Through this union, they have received the resurrection life and the righteousness of God. Embracing this truth enables believers to live in dominion and victory, far above the influences of sin and the world. Recognize your identification with Christ and live the new life of righteousness and glory that He has secured for you.
- The scripture from Ephesians 2:5 emphasizes our union with the Lord in His crucifixion, death, burial, and resurrection.
- When Jesus was on the cross, believers were represented in Him as their substitute.
- Believers were in Christ when He died, was buried, and defeated Satan and the forces of darkness.
- When God raised Jesus from the dead, believers were raised together with Him, and they now have the resurrection life within them.
- Through the New Birth, believers have become the righteousness of God in Christ, as Jesus took their sins, paid the penalty, and became the righteousness of God.
- Believers are now seated together with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, powers, and every name that is named.
- This union with Christ empowers believers to live a new life in dominion and glory, free from the power of sin and the influences of the world.
- By embracing the truth of their identification with Christ, believers can live victoriously and manifest the righteousness of God.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.