Rhapsody of Realities Audio July 16 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Keep Your Heart Sanctified
Maintaining a sanctified heart is crucial because everything you need for life and success flows from it. Guard your heart diligently, fill it with the Word of God, and avoid allowing negative influences to take root. By aligning your thoughts and meditating on the Word, you will experience transformation and produce positive outcomes in every area of your life.
- The scripture from Proverbs 4:23 emphasizes the importance of keeping your heart with all diligence.
- The Hebrew word for “keep” in this context means to mount guard or protect something valuable, indicating the need to guard and maintain a sanctified heart.
- The heart is the source from which issues of life flow, meaning everything you need for life and success is already in your heart.
- Fill your heart with the Word of God, as it is the key to maintaining a sanctified heart and ensuring that only good things flow from it.
- Avoid allowing unwholesome things such as pride, anger, malice, bitterness, and hatred to take root in your heart, as they are poisonous to its sanctity.
- Philippians 4:8 provides guidance on what to fill your heart with: things that are honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and praiseworthy.
- Allow the Word of God to dwell in you richly, renewing your mind and shaping your thoughts according to God’s standards.
- By filling your heart with the Word, you will produce ideas and pictures of success, possibilities, victories, love, and fellowship with God.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.