Listen To Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 16 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: MEDITATE ON THE WORD DAY AND NIGHT
Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 16 2023 Summary
- The scripture emphasizes the importance of meditating on the Word of God day and night as a key to success and prosperity (Joshua 1:8).
- The term “observe” in the scripture is derived from the Hebrew word “shâmar”, which means to watch for the purpose of doing. It implies that meditation on the Word should lead to action.
- The Apostle Paul in Philippians 2:13 also highlights that God works in us to will and to do His good pleasure, which aligns with the principle of meditating on the Word to inspire action.
- The scripture encourages believers to meditate on the Word to gain understanding, motivation, and inspiration to do what God wants.
- Regular meditation on the Word, at least half an hour every day, is recommended.
- The benefits of meditating on the Word are likened to a flourishing tree planted by God’s design, deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss, bearing fruit in every season of life, never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, and unendingly prosperous (Psalm 1:1-3).
- The confession emphasizes the transformative power of the Word, leading to success, prosperity, and divine health.
We have created a helpful Study guide for Rhapsody of Realities just for you. Be sure to check it out.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.