Listen To Rhapsody of Realities Audio May 30 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: Knowing Who The Christian Is
Rhapsody of Realities Audio May 30 2023 Summary
- The Christian identity is best understood through the Epistles in the New Testament.
- The Gospels do not fully depict the life of Jesus after His resurrection, hence they do not completely portray the Christian life.
- The Book of Acts, while a good starting point, is a record of a nascent Church and may not be the best representation of the Christian life.
- The Epistles, such as Paul’s letters to the Romans and the Ephesians, provide deeper insights into the life of God’s new creature in Christ.
- The Epistles detail the doctrine of the supremacy of Christ, the source of salvation through faith in Christ, and how new converts can grow in their spiritual knowledge of God and the realities of the Kingdom.
- Peter’s writings reveal that Christians are partakers of the divine nature, associates of the God-kind, carriers or conveyors of the God-life.
- The prophetic word on the millennial reign of Christ reveals that everything promised to the Jews in the millennial reign is what the Church is already enjoying today.
- To fully understand the Christian life and identity, one needs to study the Book of Acts, the revelations and admonitions in the Epistles, and all the promises prophetically given to the Jews in the Millennium.
We have created a helpful Study guide for Rhapsody of Realities just for you. Be sure to check it out.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.