Study Guide Rhapsody of Realities May 30 2023
Title: Knowing Who The Christian Is by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Theme Scripture: (1 Peter 2:9).
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people…
Additional Scriptures for Study:
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
2 Corinthians 5:17
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Colossians 1:19 AMPC
19 For it has pleased [the Father] that all the divine fullness (the sum total of the divine perfection, powers, and attributes) should dwell in Him [a]permanently.
1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light
- Understanding the Christian Identity: Reflect on the affirmation of the Christian as a new creature in Christ, partaking in the divine nature of God. How does this understanding influence your faith and relationship with God?
- Reflection on the Key Scripture: Reflect on 1 Peter 2:9. What does it mean to you to be a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and a peculiar people?
- The Christian in the Epistles: The devotional encourages believers to study the Epistles for a deeper understanding of the Christian identity. Choose one of the Epistles mentioned (Romans or Ephesians) and spend some time studying it. What new insights do you gain about the Christian identity?
- Living According to This Understanding: The devotional encourages believers to live according to their identity as new creatures in Christ. What specific actions can you take to live according to this understanding?
- Practical Application: Identify one or two practical ways you can apply the teachings from this devotional in your life. This could be a specific action, a change in mindset, or a commitment to delve deeper into the Word.
- Prayer Reflection: Reflect on the prayer provided in the devotional. How do the words resonate with your personal spiritual journey? Consider writing your own prayer that aligns with the teachings of the devotional.
- Further Study: Spend time studying Colossians 1:26-27, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Colossians 1:19 AMPC, and 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC. How do these scriptures enhance your understanding of the devotional’s message?
Remember, the goal of the study guide is to deepen your understanding of the devotional and apply its teachings to your life. Take your time with each step, and don’t rush the process. The more time you spend reflecting and applying, the more you’ll gain from the study.
God Bless You. Today’s Devotional is also available in Audio.
Posts you may be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities PDF for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Rhapsody of Realities for the End Times: Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Rhapsody of Realities Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
- Why you should read this devotional every day
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.