Listen To Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 2 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: WE’RE HIS HOLY SANCTUARY
Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 2 2023 Summary
- The message emphasizes that believers are the temple of God, with the Spirit of God dwelling within them (1 Corinthians 3:16).
- Believers are described as God’s house, His holy sanctuary.
- The scripture references Hebrews 3:1, which identifies believers as “holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling.”
- Colossians 1:22 (CEV) is quoted, stating that God has made peace with believers, allowing them to stand in His presence as holy, faultless, and innocent.
- Ephesians 1:4 is referenced, highlighting that believers were chosen to be holy and blameless before God in love.
- The message recounts the biblical event in Exodus 19, where God’s presence descended on Mount Sinai, making it holy.
- The text emphasizes that believers are more holy than Mount Sinai because God indwells them.
- Ephesians 5:25-27 is quoted, stating that Christ gave Himself for the Church to sanctify and cleanse it, presenting it to Himself as glorious, holy, and without blemish.
We have created a helpful Study guide for Rhapsody of Realities just for you. Be sure to check it out.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.