Listen To Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 3 2023 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Christ Embassy)
Theme: TESTIFY OF HIS DEATH
Rhapsody of Realities Audio June 3 2023 Summary
- The topic of the day is “Testify of His Death,” emphasizing the importance of acknowledging and proclaiming the death of Jesus Christ.
- The scripture reference is from 1 Corinthians 11:26, which states that every time we partake in the communion, we are proclaiming the Lord’s death until His return.
- The act of communion involves eating bread and drinking wine, symbolizing the body and blood of Jesus Christ, respectively.
- The communion is a reminder of Jesus’ sacrifice, His body given for us, and His blood shed for us.
- The shedding of Jesus’ blood is significant as it purges, cleanses, and speaks for us when anything goes wrong.
- The death of Jesus Christ is the ratification of the New Testament, the new will in His blood.
- A will is of no effect until the testator dies, hence the importance of proclaiming Jesus’ death.
- The death of Jesus Christ is not just for our sins but also for the sins of the whole world, as stated in 1 John 2:2.
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead is also acknowledged, emphasizing that He died so that we might live.
- The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ make us associates of the God-kind and usher us into the divine life of unending victory.
We have created a helpful Study guide for Rhapsody of Realities just for you. Be sure to check it out.
Posts you might be interested in
- Rhapsody of Realities pdf for this month is now available for Download. Get your copy Now
- The Scriptural Foundations of Rhapsody of Realities
- Navigating the Last Days with Faith and Confidence Part 1
- Language Editions of Rhapsody of Realities
- Inspiring Testimonies
- Get answers to your Frequently asked questions on Rhapsody of Realities.
Keweno has been reading and distributing Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional since 2001.